We are proud and honored to be the first and only Urgent Care facility in West Sacramento. The clinic was founded by Ziad A. Ali, MD, who grew up in the Bryte neighborhood. After years of working in the Emergency Department at San Joaquin General Hospital, he wanted to return to his hometown and give back to the community. Dr Ali is joined by a team of highly trained providers with extensive emergency room experience.
Dr. Ziad Ali and the medical staff at West Sacramento Urgent Care are determined to provide the best and most efficient medical care for each patient. Our goal is to strengthen the health of the community by providing accessible, compassionate, and quality healthcare.
- Friendly staff with providers that have extensive emergency room experience
No appointments needed
- You will be seen in a timely manner for your urgent care needs
- For your convenience, you may utilize our “ZipPASS” online to schedule an appointment at a time that works best for you and your family . At West Sacramento Urgent Care, we understand your time is valuable.
- West Sacramento Urgent Care has partnered with a Teleradiology service to provide you with a Radiologist’s reading of your X-rays before you leave.
- State of the art digital X-ray
- We are here to serve you from 9 am to 9 pm, 365 days a year
- We are closer to home than the emergency rooms in Sacramento
Avoid long emergency room wait times
- Insurance card
- List of medications
The Physicians, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners on our team are all experienced emergency room providers. They’re capable of handling all urgent care needs. All providers have worked in a Level III Trauma Center.